Love can make you feel on top of the world and give you a rush of emotions like no other. If you’re experiencing butterflies in your stomach, feeling giddy, and smiling uncontrollably, it could be a sign that you’re in love with someone.
If you are experiencing the above excitements and not sure whether you fallen in love, please believe me, You’re not alone! There are a lot of crazy things that can happen when we fall head over heels for someone, and it’s all part of the wild ride. In this post, we’ve compiled a list of 50 unexpected crazy and hilarious things that might happen when you’re falling in love.
From silly smiles to clumsy movements, from butterflies in your stomach to forgetfulness and daydreaming, these signs of falling in love are sure to make you laugh and relate. Whether you’re in a brand new relationship or have been in love for years, this list will remind you of the ups and downs of love and how much fun it can be.
So if you want to know what to expect when you’re falling in love (or just need a good laugh), check out our list of 50 crazy things that might happen. And remember, no matter how wild and weird it gets, falling in love is one of life’s greatest adventures!
Crazy Signs You’ve Fallen in Love: 20 Indicators
• Heart racing – Your heart beats faster when you see or think of them.
• Sweaty palms – You feel nervous or anxious when you’re around them.
• Daydreaming – You find yourself imagining scenarios with them in your head.
• Obsessive thoughts – You can’t stop thinking about them, even when you try.
• Loss of appetite – You don’t feel like eating when you’re feeling lovesick.
• Butterflies in stomach – You feel a fluttery feeling in your stomach when you’re around them.
• Moody – Your moods change frequently based on interactions with them.
• Longing – You have a strong desire to be near them.
• Can’t stop talking about them – You feel the need to bring them up in conversations with others.
• Time flies when together – Hours seem like minutes when you’re with them.
• Making future plans – You start to plan your life around them, even if it’s just in your head.
• Uncontrollable laughter – They make you laugh so hard that you can’t control yourself.
• Feeling protective – You feel the need to protect them from harm.
• Blushing – You turn red in the face when they compliment you or are around.
• Wanting to impress – You go out of your way to impress them and make them happy.
• Sacrificing for them – You’re willing to make sacrifices and compromises for their happiness.
• Emotional rollercoaster – You experience extreme highs and lows because of your feelings for them.
• Feeling complete – You feel like something was missing until you met them.
• Chemistry – There’s an unexplainable spark or connection between you two.
• Happiness overload – Just being around them makes you incredibly happy.
Behaviors and Sensations That Reveal You’re Fallen in Love
• Butterfly Sensations: You feel butterflies in your stomach when you see him/her, especially if he touches you.
• Heartbeat Acceleration: Your heart beats faster when you think of him/her or consider being near him/her.
• Text Rewind: You find yourself constantly reading through his/her texts over and over again.
• Natural High: Being with him/her feels like being on a natural high, and you can’t help but enjoy every moment together.
• Sneaky Stares: You can’t stop staring at him/her when he’s not looking, trying to take in every detail of his appearance.
• Nervousness and Anxiety: You feel nervous or anxious in his presence, wanting to make a good impression.
• Tone-Induced Smiling: Just hearing his voice makes you smile for no apparent reason.
• Love Songs: You start hearing love songs everywhere you go, and they all remind you of him/her.
• Slow Walks: You walk slower when you’re with him/her, savoring every moment spent in his company.
• Shy Pretense: You pretend to be shy when you’re with him/her, even if you’re not usually like that.
• Intoxicating Smell: His/Her scent drives you wild and makes you feel intoxicated.
• Constantly Smiling: You catch yourself smiling whenever you think about him/her or imagine being with him/her.
• Constant Reminders: Whether it’s a song on the radio or a smell in the air, everything seems to remind you of him/her/her and you can’t stop thinking about.
• Great Conversations: You have a great time talking with him/her, no matter what the topic of discussion is.
• Tunnel Vision: When you look at him/her, you can’t see anyone else around you.
• All-Consuming Thoughts: He/She becomes the main focus of your thoughts, and it’s hard to think of anything else.
• Open Communication: You feel comfortable speaking to him/her about anything and everything.
• Unexplainable Happiness: You can’t quite put your finger on it, but being around him/her makes you incredibly happy.
• Cherished Memories: You save and remember all of the firsts you share with him/her, as they are special and unforgettable.
• Constant Consideration: Even if no name is mentioned, you automatically think of him/her when reading or hearing about love and relationships.
• Sleeplessness and Loss of Appetite: You have trouble sleeping and eating when you’re feeling lovesick.
• Missing him/her: You miss him/her when he’s not around, and can’t wait to see him/her again.
• Constant Discussion: You find yourself always bringing up topics related to him/her, even if it’s not intentional.
• Text Re-Reading: You constantly re-read his/her texts, trying to glean more meaning from them.
• Relationship Search: You suddenly become interested in love quotes and relationship tips, all because of him/her.
• Timelessness: It never feels like wasted time when you’re with him/her, and hours can pass by in what feels like minutes.
• Endless Curiosity: You feel endlessly curious about him/her, wanting to know everything there is to know.
• Genuine Happiness: You genuinely want him/her to be happy, and will do whatever it takes to help him/her achieve it.
• Complete Focus: Nothing else seems to matter when you’re together, and all your attention is on him/her.
• Sentence Finishing: You start finishing each other’s sentences, as if you can read each other’s minds.
• Dreaming of a Future: You start to dream about a happy future together, including marriage and commitment.
Crazy and Unusual Behaviors When You’ve Fallen in Love
- You feel like you’re on an all-natural high if you are together.
- You understand you’re often smiling when you imagine of him.
- You save and remember all of the firsts you have with him.
- You miss them when they leave.
- You start hearing love songs.
- By hearing his tone of voice, you’ll smile for not a reason.
- You are feeling butterflies when you see them, particularly if they touch you.
- You’re endlessly interested in him.
- You re-read his texts.
- You can’t stop sneaking stares at them when they’re not looking.
- You begin dreaming great marriage life with him.
- You commence finishing their sentences.
- It never feels as though you’re wasting period with him.
- You get high from his smell.
- You genuinely want them to be happy and do not brain helping them obtain it.
- You walk really slow when you’re with him.
- you’ll go through his texts over and over.
- Nothing else concerns you when you’re with one another.
- While considering him, your center beats faster.
- Everything reminds you of him.
- You have a great time talking with him whatever you’re discussing.
- You all of the sudden started searching love quotes, relationship tips.
- You pretend to be shy when you’re with him.
- You can’t describe why you’re always happy.
- You are feeling nervous or perhaps a feeling of anxiety within their presence.
- You obsessively check your phone every 10 seconds.
- He becomes all you think about..
- You end up always discussing him.
- While looking at him, you can’t see other people.
- You can speak to him about anything.
- You experience sleeplessness and a lack of appetite.
Last but not the least,
Even though there was not any specific name mentioned in this post, you were considering him/her simply because “You’ve Found ‘The One'”…You’ve Succumbed to Cupid’s Arrow”…You’re Head Over Heels”..!!
In this post, we’ve compiled a list of 50 unexpected and crazy things that might happen when you’re falling in love. Whether you’re in a new relationship or have been in love for years, these signs are sure to make you laugh and relate. You might even have experienced some or all of them yourself! But don’t worry, we’re here to guide you through the different stages of falling in love. We hope you enjoyed reading and had a good laugh. Be sure to check out our other posts on love and romance for more fun content like this. Thanks for tuning in!