100 Falling in Love Quotes and Sayings, Signs of Falling in Love
100 Falling in Love Quotes and Sayings
Falling deeply in love with the proper person is among the finest feelings on earth. When you finally meet
the person that’s your perfect meet, your brain, your body, as well as your spirit is instantaneously flooded with positive emotions.
When you’re with the proper person, you’ll look safe and sound, with a sudden desire to open up and
show everything with them. You’ll look and feel underlying happiness despite the proceedings around you.
Having fallen deeply designed for someone could make you consider them in some exceptional and extraordinary ways, You find yourself fighting battles for the one you like without thinking twice.
Falling in love has a lot related to our heart, the most period we don’t mail our heart message to accomplish does things they do when they fall in like. Love is the greatest feeling you might have, it does make us joyous and often make almost every other thing meaningless as you just want to be beside the one you like each and
The person you like can transform you positively and help you create the most out of your Everyday Power.
In that respect, here are 100 Falling in Love Quotations and Sayings to cause you to cherish this special
- You’re the best thing to happen to me and I never want to let you go. The feelings that I feel for you, only continue to grow.
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.
- Let us not only fall in love, let us live life as if life is our love affair – Debasish Mridha
- I spend most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you – Michael Faudet
- When I fall in love, it will be forever – Jane Austen
- First, best is falling in love. Second, best is being in love. The least good is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love – Maya Angelou
- You are what I never knew I always wanted – Fools Rush
- Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before – Mignon McLaughlin
- When you fall in love for the first time, let yourself go with the flow of things, for you will never know where your love might lead.
- We do not fall in love with the package of the person, we fall in love with the inside of a person
- A great relationship is all about falling in love with the same person over and over again.
- Every day I fall in love with you.
- I don’t know how to say this, or even if it’s true. But I love the way you make me feel, and I think I’m falling for you – Nicole Kinder
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more – Angelita Lim
- And in that moment, I swear we were infinite – Stephen Chbosky
- Falling in love with you was never my intention. But it became my addiction.
- No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance it is by choice.
- To fall in love with someone’s thoughts – the most intimate, splendid romance – Sanober Khan
- It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you – Bertrand Russell
- To fall in love is a legenadry action that doesn’t need any explanation – Auliq Ice
- “Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board.No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy,heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.” – Jackie Collins
- You can’t blame gravity for falling in love – Albert Einstein
- You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.
- Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall
- When I look into your eyes, it’s like falling in love all over again.
- Falling in love is awesome, You only feel you’re in love when you find yourself in that other person.
- Learn to fall in love with the heart and not the beautiful face, the face would get old but a heart that is in love would forever be young
- Falling in love is incomplete until you find the missing piece to complete you, that one you feel is your soulmate.
- Falling in love is when you feel your existence without that person is worthless and can only pray they feel the same way for you.
- Falling in love isn’t something you can’t control, you find yourself reacting to that feelings unknowingly.
Cute Quotes About Falling In Love
- Dear Heart, fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
- If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first love, protect each other like siblings, it’s meant to be.
- Falling in love is easy, staying in love is rare.
- Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart, not someone who plays with it.
- Falling in love is great, but chasing your love and experiencing it every day is even greater.
- We fall in love by chance, we stay in love by choice.
- Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall.
- Keep your thoughts of my relationship to yourself, I have fallen in love with him, not you.
- Don’t expect anyone to fall in love with you if don’t even love yourself first.
- It takes moments, to fall in love. But it takes a mistake, to ruin it all.
I did fall in love with you for a reason. There is no one like you.
- Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary – Crystal Woods
- People usually fall in love. But some people were born in love. Already. And always – C. JoyBell C.
- Falling in love is a wonderfully terrifying sensation – Steve Maraboli
- The secret about falling in love is how you can do it a million times over with the same person, when the person is the right one – Amy Spalding
- When you fall for someone’s personality, everything about them becomes beautiful.
- Don’t chase love, let love chase you and fall in love without even knowing when and how.
- Falling in love and being in love are two different things, you fall in love without even knowing when and how it happened, you just find yourself loving that person.
- Never rush into falling in love, because love never runs out; Let love be the one to knock at your door. Besides true love is worth waiting for.
- Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
- I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.
- Slowly now we begin to move/Every breath I’m deeper into you –Madonna
- You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.
- When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.
- Falling in love is the best way to kill your heart because then it’s not yours anymore. It’s laid in a coffin, waiting to be cremated.
- I didn’t fall in love, I rose in it – Toni Morrison
- I choose you. And I’ll choose you, over and over. Without pause. Without a doubt, In a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
- I can’t stop my heart from falling in love with you.
- I’m not just falling in love with you, I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are – Jasinda Wilder
- I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.
First Love Quotes, Falling in Love Sayings and Messages
- The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Let’s fall in love and never look back.
- Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is very special.
- If you can’t get someone off your mind, it’s because your mind always knows what your heart is thinking.
- No matter how much time goes by I’ll never forget the first time you looked at me and how I fell in love.
- No one ever fell in love gracefully – Connie Brockway
- The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that – Woody Allen
- The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
- It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you – Michael Bassey Johnson
- When I realized that I was in love with you, I almost felt unstoppable in myself.
- Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it.
- When two people part it is the one who is not in love who makes the tender speeches – Marcel Proust
- One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving – Paulo Coelho
- Falling in love is a leap of faith. Falling in love takes a lot of courage. But more than anything, love is a journey like no other.
- The key is falling in love with something, anything. If your heart’s attached to it, then your mind will be attached to it.
- Falling in love is not rational. It’s madness. A beautiful, wonderful, moment of magnificent insanity – Michael Faudet
- You fall in love with the little things about someone, like the sound of their laughter and the way their smile forms.
- I’m afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone’s thoughts, because once I did, and it took away all of me – Prabhu M Nair
- Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.
- Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.
- In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love – you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it – Juan Pablo Galavis
- Love is a feeling, a feeling of happiness. Love is powerful, too powerful to play with. This feeling is strange and hard to describe, but when you fall in love, you will know it inside.
- Men fall in love with their eyes. Women fall in love with their ears – Phil Mcgraw
- Do not fall in love with the face and body. Fall in love with the spirit, heart and character.
- Take my hand, take my whole life too for I can’t help falling in love with you.
- That incredible feeling when you realize just how deeply in love you have fallen.
- Whenever you fall in love, you tend to find that every piece completes your existence and you’ll never want to let go.
- Anyone can fall in love with you but find that one that’s willing to stay in love with you even with all your flaws.
- I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once – John Green
- Sometimes the person you fall for isn’t ready to catch you.
- If you have never fallen in love with someone, you have never truly lived life.
- Don’t be afraid to fall in love with someone. Opening your heart up to such a risk can be one of the greatest decisions you ever make in your life.
- Falling in love with someone is tough, but falling in love with someone you know who will never love you back is harder.
- When you first fall in love with someone, that person becomes the joy you feel when you see their face, and the pain you feel when they are absent.
- Falling in love with someone should not mean you can no longer be yourself, in fact, it’s an opportunity to be loved for being who you truly are.
- Love is that powerful a feeling that sometimes you don’t even know you are in love in the first place.
- When we first met, we were just strangers, but when we fell in love, we were best friends, more so than lovers.
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.
- Falling in love isn’t a choice, it’s a reaction. If it happens it happens. Your best bet is to fall and don’t look back up.
- I don’t know how to say this, or even if it’s true. But I love the way you make me feel, and I think I’m falling for you.
- You always fall for the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and sometimes for the most unexpected reason.
- You know you’re in love the moment you can touch the stars without reaching.