Best Friends Quotes
💗 A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out — Walter Winchell
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me — Henry Ford
- Distance means so little, when someone means so much — Tom McNeal
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
💗 A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
- A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
- How beautiful it is to find someone who asks for nothing but your company – Brigitte Nicole
- Friendship is the wine of life – Edward Young
- Friendship is another word for love.
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time – Henry van Dyke
💗 Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul – Steve Maraboli
- A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
- A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world — Leo Buscaglia
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you – Elbert Hubbard
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down – Arnold H. Glasgow
💗 Life is nothing without friendship – Cicero
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together — Woodrow T. Wilson
- Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer — Ed Cunningham
- Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives – Euripides
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend – John Leonard
💗 A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails — Donna Roberts
- I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better – Plutarch
- Friends are born, not made – Henry Adams
- A friend is a gift you give yourself – Robert Louis Stevenson
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same – Elbert Hubbard